*/

Saturday, 13 April 2013

The Battle of the Pampas grass

I have the same battle every year, at this time of the year pampas grass does look quite unsightly and I have the problem of what to do with it.  



 I usually just clip it down with my garden shears



I have set fire to it in the past but I always feel a bit guilty because of the ensuing smoke and smell.


There we go all neat and tidy once more


It does make a bit of a mess though




That looks better!


I had to come in because my next door neighbour is burning garden rubbish, how ironic is that ha ha.  The smoke is billowing everywhere and the smell of it has clung to my clothes.


'Tête-à-tête' Daffodils 






The only things that are flowering in my garden at the moment 






The promise of beautiful things to come.






Better late than never :)

No comments:

Post a Comment