*/

Sunday, 21 April 2013

The Rose Bed

I never know where to start when there is so much to be done.  I'm one of those gardeners that start off doing a job but then something else will catch my eye and I start on that without finishing the job I was actually doing. ( A bit like my crochet actually )  So this year I am going to try to be more methodical, I tackled the pampas grass last week so it only makes sense to tidy the rose bed that lie's right next to it.








You can see what I'm talking about can't you in fact the whole garden is just as bad as this!



Can you believe that buried under all that mess I have four beautiful David Austin roses just screaming for attention.


 So after much pruning, digging and clearing it does look a lot tidier

 Don't you think ?

All it needs now is some rose fertilizer and a bit of mulching, looks like a trip to the garden is in order for my next day off...now lets start a list.

Arial View of Garden

 The rose bed is the only place that's tidy can you spot it?


 Patio looking very sad and in need of a clean


No comments:

Post a Comment